Patio furniture is a great way to add outdoor living space to your home. There are many different types of patio furniture that you can choose from and it can be difficult to know where the best deals are. This blog post will explore why Fall and Winter are the best time to find patio furniture.
- Usually at the end of the Summer, lots of outdoor furniture stores run sales on the inventory that is left over. If you’re buying your first set of furniture or shopping on a budget and want quality for a lesser price, end of season sales are a great way to get your foot in the door! Depending on where you shop there may be minimal selection for size and color choices, but you will most likely be able to find a great deal and even get local delivery sooner than during a busy summer season.
- In the outdoor furniture industry custom ordering is very common. Many people want to be able to choose the frame, fabric and style of furniture if they’re going to spend the money. Fall and Winter are great times to start browsing because you have time to look at different manufacturers, browse fabric books and frame samples to find the perfect match for your outdoor space. What’s more, you’re allotting the time it takes to produce the order. Most people are storing their furniture in the off-season, so why not place your order and wait during a time you don’t mind waiting!
- Shopping in the off-season gives you time to gather information on local furniture companies. If you have an idea of what you’re looking for you can ask if something similar will be available for immediate purchase in the Spring. Furniture companies place seasonal orders a half to full year in advance and should be able to tell you exactly what will be available for the new season. Some companies might run pre-season sales, as well, so you can give yourself time to vet retailers and save up for your purchase!
- One-on-one service is something every outdoor furniture business offers, but during busy summer months it can be difficult to get hours of attention from sales staff. Most customers end up coming into a store three to four times before making a purchase, asking questions, taking advice from the sales staff and mulling things over at home. During the off-season it’s not as busy. If you don’t want to make multiple trips, you might be able to make an appointment to visit with a sales associate for a couple of hours. They can get an idea for what you’re looking for and take more time browsing through all the options without the pressure of having other customers in line!
- Planning and searching for deals is the best way to save money on patio furniture. Start looking in Fall or Winter and get your research done as soon as possible so you can take advantage of what companies are doing to sell off their leftover stock from last year!
Patio furniture is usually on sale in the fall and winter months. The styles that are popular during summer aren’t always available when you head into autumn, so you can get even better deals than usual! If you need some new patio chairs but it’s not quite warm enough yet outside for you to enjoy them, you could shop for fire pits in Montgomery County, PA. If you’re looking for patio furniture for sale in Montgomery county pa visit us.