Punxsutawney Phil said it’s going to be a long winter, but here at Mt. Lake Pool & Patio, we are ready for Spring!
Mt. Lake Pool & Patio is your one stop destination for all outdoor patio sets and pool services in Newtown, PA and the rest of Bucks County. As a fresh new season approaches, it’s the perfect time for you to get ready to attend our highly anticipated Annual Warehouse Sale, happening Saturday, March 18, 2017 and Sunday, March 19, 2017. We will have an array of comfortable and durable outdoor patio sets, umbrellas, fire pits, and so much more for sale.
The annual sale is the perfect event to get started planning your spring pool party on a budget!
After all, what’s a better way to bring in the warmer months than to throw the perfect “Bring in the Spring” party?
In fact, here are some budget-friendly tips we would like to offer to help you throw the perfect spring party:
- If you’ve been humming and hawing about replacing your outdoor furniture, now is the time! With the Warehouse Sale around the corner, there will be dining sets, deep seating sets, umbrellas, fire pits, and more for all budget types.
- Decide how much money you’d like to spend in total weeks before the party. Afterwards, you’ll be able to allot certain amounts of money to different categories (food, decorations, etc.).
- It’s not unusual for friends or guests to ask if they can bring something to a party. The answer is always “Sure, that’d be great!” Ask them to bring an appetizer, dinner side or even their favorite beverage! This will definitely help bring down the cost of food and drinks.
- Serving hot dogs and burgers with assorted salads is always easy to buy in bulk, and a crowd pleaser. This no-brainer menu takes the hassle out of planning the perfect meal menu.
- Decorations can easily be bought at the dollar store, so there is no need to go overboard in that category. What matters most is that guests have food and drinks, are comfortable, and having a good time. Nobody will remember overpriced napkins at the end of the night.
- Consider sending digital invites or creating a Facebook Event instead of mailing invitations. This saves time, money, and gets the job done just as good.
The last facet to worry about (or not worry about) is opening your pool for your spring pool party. If you want to open your pool early, Mt. Lake Pool & Patio has got you covered. We are currently scheduling appointments for spring 2017 pool openings. Our crews will clear the debris from the pool cover, remove the cover, check to make sure all pool equipment is operational since last season, and add new chemicals if needed.
If your pool also needs renovating, Mt. Lake Pool & Patio also offers pool renovations in Newtown, PA, and the surrounding communities.
Feel free to browse our website or call our store at 215-309-8664 for further information.